- Platform: Switch, Xbox, PC, PS4, Mobile
- Release date: July 28, 2021
- Developer: Square Enix
- Publisher: Square Enix
- Genre: RPG
- Battle System: Turn-based
- Difficulty: Normal
- Setting: Fantasy
With my blog's name this should've been first game I play through lol. FF1 is a classic and Pixel Remaster is a new version of it based on original NES version. And since it based on oldest version it means that there's no new content from psp remake which is a shame. Instead you can modify exp and gil gain as well as option to disable encounters.
I've played with default settings and surprisingly it was not as easy as psp version. Chaos fight might be the hardest of all FF1 versions, he actually poses threat now. Other than difficulty there's an option to switch to original soundtrack and choose font between pixelated and modern. Modern font looks really ugly and as far as I know it was the only option when the game was released. And since it was based on nes version all character and monster graphics are based on this one but I still like psp designs more.
Personally I still prefer psp version just for the new dungeons alone despite it being too easy but if you never played FF1 before, this is the most approachable way.
Final stats:







No comments:
Post a Comment