Wednesday, July 15, 2026

I'm 27 now!

 Today I became a year older. 27 years for a jrpg character considered already old lol, and I just started actually playing trough my backlog. Hope I can beat all 1000 rpgs until I die :). As most chronically online nerds, I have no friends so I'm celebrating my birthday alone playing Dragon Warrior 7 on ps1. This is also a reason for having no updates on my blog - this game is too long but I think I'm almost done with it. I also don't plan to do any postgame. 

I have some more ideas for blog posts outside my game journal so I think I'll write about anime too. Oh and I also want to write about gaming consoles in my collection. So much to do...

So Happy Birthday to me I guess. I know nobody reads this but if you do, first of all: thanks! And I hope you'll stay with me on my 1000 games journey :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment